Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Like Pool ! but I Love Girls who Play Pool !

I love to play pool
Usually I will hang out with a couple of friends for some 'poke' the balls sessions average one time a week every month.
*alrite... this photo is taken 3 years ago ==' it's all I can find~*


One day ...this little fanboy of YoonA was boring...
So he opened the tv n watched the Asian Games 2010 that has been going on.
[ 9-Ball Women's Singles Quarterfinal ]
China's Pan Xiao Ting vs Korea's Cha Yu Ram
n I go.... WoW!

born in July 23rd 1987
Started playing on the age 12
Finish 3rd on the US open
Won her first ESPN match
Ranked 14th on WPBA
Won a Gold in Asian Indoor Games 2009
Won the 2009 Amway Women's World 9-ball Open
and also 1st for alot more events that you and me never heard of ! xD

A World class pool player
One of the best pool player in the world
(I believe just behind Korean-American player Jeanette Lee)

Playing in professional events internationally since age 14.
Beating alot of Top players and gain her reputation in her journey between 2007-2010 !

Got skills n got looks !
TooBad ! She lost in the Quarterfinal in this Asian Games to the Chinese by 7-6

Although she's famous for winning matches in the end even when her score is trailing a lot behind of her opponent,
but seems like she's isn't that lucky this time ...

Awwww....


Can't see her playing in the Semi n Finals T__T

Btw,





Can you believe this is her ?!!!

I Like Girls n I Like Pool
Conclusion,
I Love Girls who can Play Pool ! xD



I find women very attractive when
they get serious, concentrating and feel confident.
Tend to get attracted to arrogant ladies I suppose..xP

YES ! THIS catches my Eyes ! xD
Confident !
Look at those stares ! =D

Cool yet so sweet at the same time ~

p/s .. She happens to resemble Go Ara in some way ^^

No comments: