Sunday, June 6, 2010

3 weeks of holiday...

First week went to Korea n had a blast of a time !
I don't know how to start n where to start the story...
Afta I arranged all my photos maybe.. =)

the 2nd week was like a pit stop for me...
staying at home most of the time
going out yamcha... gaming...wasting time n so...

n then the 3rd week to Redang
there goes my money flew ~

In debt n broke currently..
wonder how Im gonna survive June T,T
las few days outing with friends..gotta thanks Dennis n Waichun for sponsoring me a few bucks on my dinner...
n yesterday err..i mean today...Dennis n Hueyshian, Waichun, Kent n Me went WC's house n chat till 5am in the morning ...
Lookin forward to the next gather n hope with more friends..^^
its great to look back at all the stupid n interesting things that we all did together in the past...
wow..we sound like a gang of old folks ..xD
stop now for a while..just a quick updates..
gonna blog bout my trip when i got the time i suppose..

chaoz~

No comments: