Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Smile of Cruelty

I had so many things I wana post up
But every time something will comes up and I'll be lazy to be putting effort here..
Mood swings alot these few weeks... I mean months... or years.. ==''

So I guess no Yoona post..
no "Complaining" post
no "Whining" post
no "Silly" post
Today =) Cheers~
I'll crap about something that hits the head at this moment....

em..Crappy..
Please hit the RED X on the top right corner if you're not interested in EMO



My friend wrote a quote from a poem in his status..
And it reminds me of this line in the same poem..

"Admirer as I think I am, of star that do not give a damn"

I look at the stars every night
Yes, I Do...Do not Doubt about it.

I get sad when its cloudy
I get moody when its raining

I think Y'all know that this isnt this simple right..
What looking at stars or admiring at stars gonna do with me ?
It's a metaphor
(i think) *English not good nuff*

My Star
Even if it's faraway and seemingly unreachable
It never stop me for dreaming n hoping
that one day
I'll reach n achieved everything I'd dream of
I'll be Happy =)
To find a meaning in our lives that comes,
not from the outer universe,
but from within ourselves.


I'll keep look after my star
In a distant
If I were to lose them
I hope Time would play its role as the healer
And I would eventually learn to go on without them
Can I ?

It's been long
It's been too long

Still....


Your Smile Never Fails to Make Me Smile

1 comment: