Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just venting out, don't take this post too seriously

I always thought I have a Good temper...
but I guess I don't..
(What you guys think ? Do I have a good temper n patient enuf? )

But, sometimes I really got pissed by those people
who take things for granted.
Who only think for themselvs n doesnt consider about the other's situation

叫我来就来,叫我走就走
当我是什么???!!
做好人也有极限
说好时间就那个时间
不要最后一分钟才告诉我!!
不能就早说,别叫我等电话,
说好了是今天会给个电话, 叫我等!! 但最后一个电话都没有
让我因为你这个"朋友"浪费了整天的时间!!
And it's not the first time ... like how we said in chinese ..
Put Aeroplane...
.. I also got my own life for goodness sake..
And one thing I got pissed is because..
Why can't you just tell the TRUTH !!!!
WTF!! If you can't make it today
Then just tell me you're not available and that you need to go out with the others.
Then i can stick on with my day..
And the most ridiculous part is..
Going out with who also you need to lie..wtheck.. is that necessary?
Why you have to tell me to standby n wait for your call ??
You have tight schedule ?? puii!!
We already decided one day before..
and suddenly you told me you can't manage your time the nex day..wat da heck
You want go dating den ma tell me lo...
Do I always have to follow you ? Call me to wait your call to see when your gonna be free..You go "busy" Dating also need me to wait for you finish dating...
walao...
That doesnt make any sense.. I'm not you PRIVATE SERVANT
it'll give me an idea that you will settle your things in a while n then let me know
but it took the whole day n not even a message to inform me sooner..
and ends up im like a fool sitting at home just because of you .. a FRIEND

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZ

pfft...
im not trying to scold anyone or blaming
not even the "subject" in this post..
just venting out my frustration n anger
no hard feelings and for godsake...
You are still my friend..
But I do hope you...please...stop giving me troubles
and sometimes please do something to make me happy a bit will ya..zz

Haiz...烂好人...
I'm such a hypocrite..
Guess no one will believe I'll still treat those who treat me badly as a friend
but, I cherish each n everyone
they all came into my life for a reason
maybe thats how my mindset makes me a "hypocrite"

3 comments:

Chris said...

elaq~~bro~~
no wonder tat day u said bad mood la....
now i only know~~
dun be so angry ~~
u jus my private servant not tat subject~~
haha...kidding~~

andiry21 said...

who ? who ? who ?
kepo abit @@

Kay said...

haha...not important anymore...
don't wana care no more..haiz..