Thursday, September 24, 2009

I was like ... Mesmerized

Since our Miss Sungai YangTze keep complaining me for being Emo all the time. ==''
Guess I'll heat up my blog here from being cold n emo ..

Alright, so How I'm gonna heat it up?





EAsy~






Try Guessing ?



...




...




...




...




...Can't get a clue?



...



.....


...Come one



It's Obvious!!



...


......





I'm obsessed with...


...




....



...

YoonA ~ lah u doink!!! xD



Alright, It's not like I love to blog about her.. (err..actually I do..xP)

But this time, it'll really makes the boy's heart melts, your eyes shine, and of course..

Envy and Jealousy from the girls ! hahahahaha

So okay, I got this from Soshified

YoonA was chosen as a model for Amore Pacific's Innisfree - a company that promotes use of natural cosmetic products.

I'll let the photo do the talking and your eyes to do the judging.. ^^

Bye bye for now~ =)

*p/s click photo to see larger picture*








I Love this one~ ^^
Beautiful Place + Beautiful Girl

No comments: