Sunday, April 19, 2009

Friday,Saturday,Sunday

Weekend !!!
aite...gonna start with Friday...

Ziv and Yoo came to Malacca from K.L to support us..
Am very grateful and appreciate their help...THANK YOU!!! ^^
but one question both Ziv n Yoo ask still bugging me until now..
" What you really want? ..."
Seriously..I always thought I know what I want all along...
but now I realise I don't...

A better Future with loads of money?
A car?
A big mansion like house?
A lovely wife with 2 kids?
CEO of a Big company?
Peace?...

haiz...this gonna take some time...

alrite..nvm..continue with Saturday~

Going to the PC fair at Mahkota with Chris...
plus..fetching noob Kiat and his friend along...
Man..the crowd...
suffocating...
Met loads of friends there..working..promoting..shopping..xD
Bought myself a 320gb external hard drive for RM 255 ..man I'm broke now..T,T
no more money to buy anotha speaker...sob..


My New Hard Drive that Make me go Broke..T,T

After having dinner ..went to have a movie with Chris..
" Knowing "

It was a good story..but the ending is kinda...unacceptable..haha..
atleast its not a hero save the world kind of movie..xP

Went pool-ing with Dennis and Kent afterwards...
until midnight and we went to have supper at Chris neighbourhood..
chit chatting like idiots..laughing..fooling..embarrassing..xD
a great time although it's just four of us old buddies...


AND SUNDAY~
Woke up at 10 am..
bath and got ready...
Eat my breakfast..the BIG PAU every Sunday.. bought from my parents..
and went out with Chris..........again...
Dennis and his darl HueyS for........... breakfast AGAIN.

Went to MP for bowling ...3 game !! ..wa...money are slipping away from my wallet T,T
Daytona...Time Crisis...Secret Recipe...
aiks...No more money....AGAIN...
And something ridiculous happen as well...

When we are in the toilet at MP's food court..
I accidentally bump into a guy..
Sudenlly he called me...
At1st I thought he is too "sensitive" and want an apology from me..
but turn out asking me .....
"Are you interested to be a model? "
I was like...wtf... Me?
Nonono..I'm not interested..sorry ar...swt~

First..Im thin like a stick...un-photogenic...why would I join..making fun of myself eh..haha..

Lepak around the mall..the time sure flies..
Went fetchin Kent back to MP AGAIN! from his house at Malacca Baru..(zz petrol banyak eh..)
Have our Dinner at US pizza..(Pizza Hut is full!)
and went straight on to Facebook..GAMING! xD
it's been awhile we play together..^^
Have a short Tea at the mamak..watching MU lose to Everton..(Penalty) T,T ..sob..
Bad day...haiz..

Overally...Today ..Yesterday..and day Before Yesterday is the Day of SPENDING MONEY!
My 2 month of "salary" ...Gone..T,T
How to Survvive till May ??!!!

Oh btw...
Short Hair =)
well..the front and back only la..xD
some ppl prefer short some prefer long...
so i choose to stay in the middle !! kakaka..

1 comment:

V said...

Go out didnt come dreambox find me... i'm work in dreambox again...lolx..xD